Consumers National Bank “14 Days of Love” Debit Card Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO WIN.
Consumers Bank’s “14 Days of Love” Debit Card Contest (“Contest”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2022 (“Context Period”).
Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted.
By entering the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules, the information provided on the promotional Website(s), and the decisions of Consumers National Bank.
How to enter and play:
- Automatic Entry: Consumers Bank debit cardholders (“Cardholders”) receive an entry for every point-of-sale purchase using their Consumers Bank debit card (“Card”) during the Contest Period. There is no limit to the number of entries made by this method. Incomplete transactions, fraudulent transactions and disputed transactions are not eligible. ATM transactions are not eligible. Cardholders who choose not to enter using this method may use the alternative method of entry set forth below.
- Alternative method of entry: You may also enter by mailing your name, complete mailing address and telephone number to: Consumers National Bank, Marketing Department, P.O. Box 256, Minerva, Ohio 44657. Entries submitted by the Alternative method of entry must be received on or before 11:59 p.m.ET on December 31, 2021. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, inaccurate, incomplete, non-compliant or misdirected are automatically void. Sponsor cannot be held responsible for any entrant’s inability to successfully complete entry whether due to missing information or otherwise.
14 prizes will be awarded by the Sponsor: Each day one winner will be selected at random for the following prizes:
- February 1 - Consumer Carhartt Hat ($15 value)
- February 2 – Fire TV Stick ($20 value)
- February 3 - $25 Gas Card ($25 value)
- February 4 – Yeti Tumbler ($30 value)
- February 5 – Emergency Survival Kit ($45 value)
- February 6 – $50 Amazon Gift Card ($50 value)
- February 7 – Philips Hue White LED Smart Button Starter Kit ($75 value)
- February 8 – 16-Pc Arsenal Builder Car Wash Kit ($85 value)
- February 9 – Ember Smart Mug ($100 value)
- February 10 – Ring Video Doorbell ($170 value)
- February 11 – Air Pods 3rd Gen ($180 value)
- February 12 - $200 Gas Card ($200 value)
- February 13 – Solo Stove Firepit ($50 value)
- February 14 – Yeti Hopper Flip 18 ($250 value)
One (1) prize winner will receive one (1) each of the prizes. One (1) potential prize winner will be selected in a daily random drawing by Sponsor from among all eligible entries, beginning February 1, 2022, with the final drawing on February 14, 2022. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Contest Period.
Notification and Verification:
Winners will be notified by telephone or mail within three days of the drawing of their entry. If a winner cannot be contacted by mail or after three (3) attempts by telephone, made during a reasonable amount of time, prize will be forfeited. Proof of winner’s identity (driver’s license or other legal form of photo identification) is required. All decisions of Sponsor are binding on selected winners and final. Winners are responsible for any taxes that may apply. The retail value of the prize may be reported as miscellaneous income under IRS regulations and the winners are issued a 1099-MISC for tax purposes.
Limitations of Liability:
BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATED AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS “(RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR OTHER LEGAL PROCEEDINGS ARE COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISNG IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIOLATION OF PROPRITARY, PUBLICITY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHT), COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE ENTRY IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISDIRECTION, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. ENTRANTS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT OT DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Sponsor shall not be liable to entrants, winners or any other person or entity for failure to execute the Contest or supply a prize, or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist attack, cyber-attack, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather or any other similar or dissimilar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in the Contest, entrants of the Contest agree that (1) any and all issues, questions, disputes and causes of action concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest to the entrant. The Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and proceedings at such arbitration and judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest or any prize awarded shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Ohio. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the state of Ohio.