Online Banking Alerts
Online Banking Alerts send you immediate notifications through secure text message* or e-mail about your accounts at Consumers National Bank. You set the alerts so you have more control over your finances. And you'll have information readily available about any activity not aligned with your recent transactions or login activity
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for alerts in Online Banking under "Manage Alerts".
- Select the criteria that will trigger an alert about your account.
- For example:
- Account Balance Greater Than
- Account Balance Less Than
- Check Cleared
- Debit Card Used
- NSF Item
- Payment Due
- Security Alerts
- Choose how you’d like to receive notifications.
Setting alerts is fast and easy, and you can change them anytime. Customize alerts to notify you about large transactions, upcoming due dates, or unusual activity on your account.
Take control of your spending with Debit Card Alerts from Consumers National Bank. If you have questions about signing up or setting alerts, contact our team today!
*Carrier message or data rates may apply.