ATMs at Consumers National Bank evolved from a cash withdrawal machine to full-service, flexible, on-demand tools that make banking easier.
Our self-service machines give you the power to use your debit card to:
- Make deposits in cash or check form
- Withdraw cash from 37,000 in-network* MoneyPass ATMs in ‘fast-cash’ standard or custom amounts
- Transfer funds between accounts linked to your debit card
- Check account balances
- Get transaction receipts as needed for record-keeping
Find a MoneyPass ATM
To report a lost or stolen ATM card, call:
And contact the Consumers National Bank team for a replacement.
Report Lost or Stolen Card
* Transactions at in-network ATMs have no surcharge fees. But withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and balance inquiries from other financial institutions' ATMs in the U.S. may include a small charge. Additional ATM network or operator fees are possible for any transaction, including balance inquiries.