Bill Pay Simplifies Your Banking
Ready to save time writing checks and reduce the risk of late fees for missing monthly payments? BillPay from Consumers National Bank lets you schedule electronic one-time or recurring payments that you'd usually pay with cash, debit card, or check. Sending or planning a payment is a straightforward process:
- Add the person or business you want to pay.
- Choose the account you want to use for payments.
- Schedule the amount and time to withdraw funds from your account.
- Set up autopay for regular expenses.
- We’ll send payments and email a confirmation to you.
You can use bill pay reporting to view transaction information, including scheduled, pending, and recently posted payments up to 90 days.
And with Consumers National Bank mobile banking, you can make a payment on-the-go using your smartphone.
Also Available - Business Bill Pay
If you're a business owner, our Business Bill Pay service allows for you to set up multiple users and create payment limits to help better manage your business payment process. This is just one of the many helpful services available with our Business Cash Management service.
Learn More About Business Bill Pay