Simplify Banking with a Zero Balance Account
How much time do you spend transferring funds between accounts to cover expenses? Does your team work extra hours checking accounts at the close of business and consolidating excess funds?
A Zero Balance Account from Consumers National Bank gives you an easy-to-use, cost-effective, convenient solution for managing multiple accounts. Here’s how it works:
- The Zero Balance Account is a checking account that contains sufficient funds transferred from a master or ‘parent’ account to cover daily payments.
- The master account shifts excess funds from accounts with positive balances into accounts with shortfalls to ensure cash is in the right place at the right time.
- Consumers automatically transfers any remaining funds to the master account at the close of each business day, bringing the account balance back to zero.
Ready to streamline your business banking? Connect with the Consumers National Bank business team today!
With a Zero Balance Account, you can:
- Simplify management of cash balances
- Maximize availability of funds because money isn’t idling in any accounts
- Automate transfers across multiple accounts
- Easily audit all transactions through your accounts
- Reduce overdraft expense since funds are in the right account
Zero Balance Accounts from Consumers National Bank are useful for any business, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, non-profits, and corporations. Call one of our business bankers or visit a branch office to learn more.