Streamlined Banking with Business Bill Pay
Keeping accounts payable current is essential to maintaining supplier relationships and a good credit rating. With Business Bill Pay from Consumers National Bank, you can automate electronic payments, ensuring consistent on-time invoice management.
We know that controlling payables is about more than sending checks, so our Business Bill Pay service includes additional features.
- Schedule one-time payments for varying amounts at different times to pay for expenses like utility bills or office supplies
- Set up recurring payments for rent, mortgage, or insurance costs
- Create a payment schedule up to 12 months in advance
- Review pending payments, require approval before issuance, make edits or cancel
- Maintain payee details for future scheduling
- Give access to multiple users with payment guidelines and limits for each
- Add invoice numbers or other information with payments
- Monitor up to 18 months of payment history and track approved, pending, and paid invoices
- Expedite payments if necessary
- Manage your Business Bill Pay account through online banking
Take control of your payables and improve your cash flow today!
We’ve made it easy to manage accounts payable by
- eliminating data entry
- offering online record keeping
- delivering your scheduled payments on time, every time.
Contact a Consumers business banker or visit one of our local branches to learn more.